Sunday, March 9, 2008

March Break Stitching

It has been a while since I have posted, as I have been busy being a grandma and quilting! We are very fortunate to have our daughter and our grandson staying with us for a couple of days. I have been working on a fish quilt for my Dad's bed, and my daughter has been hand quilting motifs on the Winnie the Pooh quilt. Our grandson is quite attracted to it, so she thinks she will have to hurry up and finish it, so he can use it.

I hope to do many quilty things on my week off school, and finish up by participating in Pat Sloan's Sew Along Retreat next weekend. We will be making a tote bag designed by Cindy Taylor Oates, with an applique designed by Pat, a needlebook designed by Pat, and some charity quilts. It sounds like lots of fun. I will have a great recipe to share! I am looking forward to next weekend, but planning to enjoy every minute of the days between now and then. If you want to see what we are up to, or join us at the Sew Along Retreat, please visit Pat's blog: http://patsloan.typepad.com/ The plans for the retreat were posted on March 8th.

No comments: